A rather 'soft' opening...

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Jet, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jet

Jet professional amateur Owner

Hello,

I was contemplating on how I'll open the server, it was either go all out and have a trailer made or do it low-key style, obviously I opted for the latter one. Why? well I thought that if I advertised right away and the server was filled with bugs (which is a normal thing for new servers :p) people might get disappointed and that would make the server look bad right away.

Now to the main thing, it's opened...finally! It's been about a month and a few weeks since I decided to make this, and it's been about a month and a few days since the progress for actually creating this started. I'm not really a patient person, I hop from things to things and get bored easily but I managed to actually finish this, and for that I'll give myself a virtual high-five *slaps left hand with right hand*. I’m excited for what's to come. Will it succeed? maybe not, it's my first time going for a serious server, and I'm not even sure if I'll end up taking the right path, all I can do is give it my best. I hope that all the work that I, and others have put into this project will flourish and result in an amazing community of players, and I also hope that you’ll be part of it. Right, now that the rather cheesy stuff is done let’s get to the other parts. It’s a new server, so obviously there will be bugs that needs to be fixed and if you find any you can report them here. There’s various rewards available for different things such as being the top voter, last donator, and of course the favorite of many being the #1 on /f top. You can view the current rewards here, and if you feel like there’s something missing you’re free to suggest adding more here.

Oh also we have an 85% sale right now to celebrate the opening of the server! It won’t last long so make sure to take advantage of it while you can: BRING ME TO THE SALE!

Thanks,
    Jet

2. CompetitivePvPz

CompetitivePvPz Not really active

Hey jet, I'm HCC, aka xMangos

3. FlareFlame21

FlareFlame21 Not really active Unverified

Lit Server